When planning for their financial future, a person faces challenges on many fronts. These include increased life expectancy and the uncertainty of whether benefits such as the state pension will be there in the future. The need for planning has never been greater. This book has been written to inform you of the challenges, to educate you on the actions needed to be taken and to enable you to make informed decisions on your future.
In this book, you will learn:
- Why you need to get clear on your long term lifestyle goals and objectives.
- Why cash flow planning is vital to helping you reach these goals.
- What to do if your goals are looking unaffordable.
- The fundamentals of budgeting and having a cash reserve.
- Key points on pension, life assurance and estate planning.
- The fundamental principles of investing.
- How to avoid common investment mistakes.
About the Author
Hugh Gallagher is a Director of Northbridge Wealth Management. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder and also holds a QFA, a Bachelors of Commerce and a Masters Degree in Financial Services. He is passionate about the benefits that financial planning can bring and how it can change peoples’ lives for the better. He is eager to educate and to help people make informed decisions with their money.